mandag, oktober 03, 2011

update

I've been here 29 days.
It's sinking in that i'm staying till mai.
It's slowly starting to feel like home.
We've been on a retreat and i've started to make friends with the americans :D
I'm slowly starting to relax.
We had our first party, it was a success.
The more I like it here, the more I miss my friends back home.

The processing has begun and I think God revealed a couple of simple things for me the past couple of days to make it easier for me:
- Worship (sing) even when you don't feel like it, it's not about how you feel but what you choose. Choose to worship and you will see breakthrough in your life. Loving God is a choice. God is constant, feelings are a rollercoaster of emotions. So when I really don't feel like worshiping, I sing louder.
- Allow myself to laugh at the craziness around me. Comming here isn't all that easy with all the manifestations of God all around and all I do is stand there thinking there is something wrong with me. There isn't anything wrong with me, all I have to do is block out what's happening around me and seek God aswell as I laugh at the weird things around me if I think it's funny, and it is funny.

I'm still not used to doing my homework, but i'm getting there - i hope.
The car isn't working properly, but it'll get well soon, we hope.
I'm doing good, if you want to pray for me - go for it, i could use it.
Amen.

Follow me on twitter, facebook, instagram or here for more updates!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Amen!
Der er bønnen min sendt! :)

Digger å lesa updatesene dine Sussa! Savne deg, å digge å se at Gud gjør ting i deg!